Monday, June 25, 2018

MESSAGE OF THE VIRGIN OF GRACE OF ARUBA Koyari, Aruba May 13, 2018 3:37AM

The Virgin Mary appeared in a splendorous, kind and marvelous light, at the ‘grotto’ at the house of the Visionary, in the first Glorious Mystery, in the 4th Hail Mary and the apparition took 12min. The Virgin Mary came with a lot of Angels from the glory, singing and praying close to the Visionary. The Virgin Mary is happy that we are listening to Her.

MESSAGE FOR DUTY AND GRACE






Receive a blessing that comes from all My heart.
Now more than ever I wish for you, who know how to pray the Holy Rosary, to show others how to pray it and how to pray to the Holy Spirit. Do it with love, patience and tranquility. Don’t scream nor yell when you are preparing to teach others how to pray.

In life there are a lot of pains and sadness. There’s more suffering than happiness, because you don’t love will with each other, as you should. On you face the sadness is reflected, imagine inside your hearts. Many of you laugh and speak with your family, but you are filled with problems and pains. Also, many of you keep problems within your heart. I know all that is happening to you, My Children.


Many of you make promises, but a few of you help and comply. Those who give will receive abundant blessings through Me and My Son Jesus. My children, you see for yourselves, that those who don’t give anything will suffer and keep suffering in their life.

Whenever the Visionary asks for help, many of you refuse to give, you remain with a hard heart and you think twice if you’re helping or not. I want you to be more loving with one another, filled with faith and wisdom that comes from My only Son Jesus. My children, when I ask to help the Visionary, help her with love.

Remember to ask for forgiveness so that you can remain free to keep on going in life.

My children, the situation of the world remains painful. Remember that you are every day in a test. Live in peace, that is what I beg of you, because there’s so much pain, that I don’t know how to ask you to pray more. Do sacrifices, penitence, fast and help those around you who need assistance. I will protect you with My precious mantle and I will cover you with My divine light. Hold My hand and don’t let Me go. I will pick up those of you who’ve fallen again.

Live in peace with your family and teach each other how to walk in the spiritual path. Fall on your knees and ask My only Son Jesus to help you. Don’t lose hope and let your faith remain always high. I will have petals fall from the sky with My heavenly fragrance.

My children I remain and say that I’m closer to you than ever and you’re close to My heart. Do you also feel like I feel? Thank you for listening to My message. I fill all your moments with My love. Your Mother, the Virgin of Grace of Aruba, who loves you forever.
Amen.

Around the world there were more apparitions of the Virgin Mary . Here is a map of them


No comments:

Post a Comment